Shrimp movie

This is an archived forum with lots of information. However, new posts are not allowed at this point.

Moderator: Mustafa

Ecir
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Shrimp movie

Post by Ecir »

I was playing with the camera today and didn't get any good photos, need to read more on the camera I guess... but I took a movie with it and it turned out ok.

This is what happens when I feed my tank powdered algae wafers

Ecir

*still need to play around with the setting to get the quality up, but neat nonetheless
ToddnBecka
Shrimpoholic
Shrimpoholic

Post by ToddnBecka »

Oh No :!: Home movies of the family were bad enough :evil: , now it's shrimp too. :wink: :lol:
Neonshrimp
Master Shrimp Nut
Master Shrimp Nut

Post by Neonshrimp »

That is truly neat! What were you feeding them to make all the Cherry shrimp zoom all over the place? Thanks for sharing the movie :D
Ecir
Tiny Shrimp
Tiny Shrimp

Post by Ecir »

Neonshrimp wrote:That is truly neat! What were you feeding them to make all the Cherry shrimp zoom all over the place? Thanks for sharing the movie :D
My Girlfriend and I had an excess of Algae Wafers so I put a bunch through the spice grinder as a treat for my Bamboo, the cherries love it too - especially the really tiny babies as it's a great size for them.

Ecir
The Fisherman
Shrimpoholic
Shrimpoholic

Post by The Fisherman »

Ecir wrote:
Neonshrimp wrote:That is truly neat! What were you feeding them to make all the Cherry shrimp zoom all over the place? Thanks for sharing the movie :D
My Girlfriend and I had an excess of Algae Wafers so I put a bunch through the spice grinder as a treat for my Bamboo, the cherries love it too - especially the really tiny babies as it's a great size for them.

Ecir
Thats very interesting, I will have to try and see if that works for ghost shrimp larvae.

-John (AKA: The Puffer Ninja)